Oferta Olympic Committee of Israel

Pin Olympic Committee of Israel -
Olympic Committee of Israel is the recognized National Olympic Committee of Israel, and the governing body of Olympic sports in Israel. In the early 1990s Israel was admitted into European sports organizations, and became full member of European Olympic Committeesin 1994. Israel has participated in the biannual European Youth Olympic Festival, since 1995, and the European Games since 2015.

Pin Dansk Handicap Forbund

Pin Dansk Handicap Forbund - 
Denmark made its Paralympic Games début at the 1968 Summer Paralympics in Tel Aviv with a delegation of eight competitors, in swimming and table tennis. The country has participated in every subsequent edition of the Summer Paralympics, and in every edition of the Winter Games since 1980.

Pin Svenska Handbollförbundet

Pin Svenska Handbollförbundet - 
The Sweden men's national handball team is controlled by the Swedish Handball Association. Its most successful periods were under coaches Curt Wadmark (1948-1967) and Bengt Johansson (1988–2004). The team under Bengt Johansson, nicknamed Bengan Boys in Sweden, is regarded as one of the finest national teams in the history of the sport with players like Tomas SvenssonMagnus Wislander and Stefan Lövgren.

Pin Glasgow City "People Make Glasgow"

Pin Glasgow City "People Make Glasgow" -
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland, and third largest in the United KingdomHistorically part of Lanarkshire, it is now one of the 32 council areas of Scotland. It is situated on the River Clyde in the country's West Central Lowlands. Inhabitants of the city are referred to as Glaswegians.

Pin Kommune Of Sel

Pin Kommune of Sel
Sel is a municipality in Oppland county, Norway. It is part of the traditional region of the Gudbrand Valley. The administrative centre of the municipality is the town of Otta.
The new municipality of Sel was created on 1 January 1908 when it was separated from Vågå municipality. The former municipality of Heidal was merged into Sel municipality on 1 January 1965.